The Brandon Flying Club was established on November 28, 1936 and incorporated on January 2, 1937. It is a Not-for-Profit Corporation and was originally named, the Brandon-Virden Flying Club. The Club began as a training school for pilots.
Presently, the Brandon Flying Club has a membership of over 260 male and female members and the Club is lucky to have over 30 lifetime members, as they share with everyone their love and great enthusiasm of flying, and along with many, a colourful story of the history of events of the Brandon Flying Club. The Brandon Flying Club is still a viable training and flying club with active enthusiastic members!